Get comprehensive health care plans for yourself, your family, and your businesses. Your Rural Mutual Insurance agent will help you get the comprehensive protection you need.
- Provides coverage for expenses associated with serious illness or hospitalization. Major medical plans usually have a set amount, or deductible, for which the patient is responsible. Once that is paid, the plan covers most of the remaining cost of care, subject to co-pays or co-insurance paid by the patient.
- Individuals can quote, compare, and purchase Major Medical insurance from a number of National and Regional carriers.
- Individuals can search for plans based on Network (POS, PPO, HMO), Deductible, Coinsurance, and more.
Dental, Vision, and Hearing
- Provide coverage for preventive, basic, and major dental expenses.
- Also, most plans include additional benefits like vision, hearing, orthodontia, teeth whitening, Dental Rewards®, and more.
Smart Short Term Medical
- Provides temporary health insurance to people in-between jobs, recently graduated from college, seasonal workers, and more.
- Designed to be affordable and flexible
Health insurance policies are underwritten by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin, Security Health Plan of Wisconsin and SASid and its member companies. See your Rural Mutual agent for more information about these products.
Additional Coverage & Services Available
- Farm & Agricultural Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Home/Condo/Renters Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Life Insurance
This information is intended to highlight the features of Rural Mutual’s Health Insurance programs. For a detailed description of exact coverages, limitations, conditions and exclusions please refer to the policy itself and any endorsements.